I've had reports from some visitors that they are unable to view the graphics on my site. Below are listed some resolutions I have been able to find.
Zone Alarm Pro:
1. Open Zone Alarm, click on "Privacy".
2. Click on the "Site List" tab.
3. Scroll down the list until you see "digidemon.com". Right-click it and select "Options."
4. On the pop-up, choose the "cookies" tab.
5. Remove the check next to "Remove Private Header Information" then "OK".
6. Reload the site, the graphics should appear.
Norton Internet Security:
1. Click on the Privacy Control option.
2. Select Configure.
3. Select Advanced.
4. Select Add Site.
5. Enter digidemon.com.
6. Highlight the michellemalkin.com site by selecting it in the Web Content Options.
7. Deselect all the Use default settings.
8. Set the following options to
a. Information about your Brower = Permit
b. Information about visited sites = Permit
c. Animated images = Permit
d. Scripts = Permit
e. Flash animation = Permit
9. Select Ok
10. Refresh or go to your site and the graphics should appear.
Norton Internet Security:
The alternate fix
Click on NIS in taskbar
When it pops up click on Options down arrow
Click on Internet Security
Click on Web Content tab
Click on Add Site and add michellemalkin.com, click ok
Once you see the digidemon.com in the window click on it (highlight it)
Once website is highlighted click on global settings tab and clear Use Default Settings boxes so that Permit is the option
1. Open Norton Personal Firewall
2. Select Privacy Control
3. Select Configure
4. Click on Custom Level
5. Deselect Enable Browser Privacy
The Show Pictures check box is not selected on the Advanced tab of the Internet Options dialog box, or the Toggle Images.exe Web accessory was used to disable images in Internet Explorer.
To check if this is the case:
Verify that Show Pictures has not been turned off in Internet Explorer:
|On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.|
|Click the Advanced tab, and then verify that the Show Pictures check box is selected under Multimedia.|
For AOL problems:
1) AOL --> Settings --> Preferences --> Internet Properties (WWW)
2) AOL Users with different versions:
* AOL 5.0 and below:
AOL Internet Properties --> Web Graphics --> Used Compressed Graphics
Be sure to Uncheck (which means NO check/mark).
* AOL 6.0:
AOL Internet Properties --> Web Graphics
Be sure to choose never compress graphics.
3) Click General tab (at top left-side corner of AOL Internet Properties).
4) Click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files and then press OK
button to delete all items in the Temporary Internet Files folder.
5) Click Clear History under History and then press OK/Yes button to delete
all items in your History folder.
6) Press OK button (at the bottom) to save changes and close your AOL
7) Restart your computer and then get back to AOL.